Welcome to Sacha Kimmes Lingerie Policies!
These are the conditions under which I work so, please, do read them carefully before placing your order. By placing an order you agree to be bound by the policies set out below. Contact me if you have any queries relating to these before placing an order as no arrangement can be made after the order is placed.
These may change from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
Every effort has been made to ensure that all sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the size guide for clarification. We also made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Details such bows, elastics, tags, etc. may very slightly vary in size and finishing.
We do take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
2. PRICES & DISCOUNT
Prices are in Euros and inclusive of VAT.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We continually update our online store and from time to time, stockists may run special promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in our stockists' shops.
2.2. VOUCHERS/DISCOUNT CODES
If you are in possession of a code, here are the policies that apply:
* Except stated otherwise, codes don't apply on items on sale, custom made items, shipping or any other services but only on the full-priced lingerie listed during the validity of the the code.
* A code can't be used with other codes in a same order.
* Codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders or exchange, even partially, for cash or refund.
* To apply the code, it must be entered at check out, prior to confirming your order.
* If your basket has smaller total than the code in your possession and that you choose to use that code anyway, you can request a new code for that remaining balance by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, the new code will be valid on a next purchase and will have the same expiration date as the first one.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button.
We reserve the right to refuse an order partially or completely. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorization of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
We accept payments by Paypal and the credit cards they support.
For information on PayPal payments please see www.paypal.com
Please see the Delivery Info page for full details and policy.
We ship worldwide using Bpost, the postal service in Belgium. Check out the Shipping Info page to know current dispatch time. Once it is dispatched, an automatic email will be sent to you.
All packets are fully protected and do not mention anything else than your address, a return address and stamps (or other notes/forms added by carrier). We do everything to make your order safe while on its way to you, complains regarding damage or loss which occurred during transport must be addressed to the carrier.
We are not responsible for any delays occurred once the order is marked as shipped.
Any additional taxes or import duties are the responsibility of the buyer and have not been included in the shipping charges.
We do not accept returns, all sales are final.
7. FAULTY ITEMS
Please carefully check your items once they have arrived. Should you receive a faulty item please proceed to a return for a replacement and precise the nature of the fault.
We will exchange the faulty item if it’s unworn/unused/unwashed/with all tags on. If you e-mail us a proof of postage/receipt within the following week, we will refund the postage cost you incur to return the item.