Last updated: July 16th, 8:20am CET
Find the latest updates regarding COVID-19 below. Never ever hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have before ordering!
- Since the shop is currently limited to Ready to Ship lingerie, orders are usually shipped within a few working days or a week at max. All orders always leave the workshop as soon as humanly possible.
- Since I'm working from home, social distancing is definitely respected at all time while packing your orders. Nothing is coming into my workshop that hasn't been either disinfected thoroughly or been in long enough for the virus to be non-existent.
- Most shipments travel within reasonable delays at the time being. However due to the very large number of parcels postal services receive and the measures relating to the coronavirus, the processing of international shipment may take longer than normal. At the moment, delays should be as following:
- Shipping within Belgium is operating as normal (1-2 working days).
- Shipments to neighbouring countries of Belgium take about 4 working days.
- Shipments to the USA take about 7-10 working days.
- For Ireland, Italy, Romania, Estonia, Bulgaria, Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Germany and Finland, you should expect additional delays of at least 1 week
- For Australia, Lebanon, Latin America, Tunisia and India, expect at least 2 extra weeks of delay.
- For other destinations, it's harder to estimate how long it would take. But it's usually about 5-10 working days within EU and min. 2 weeks outside EU.
- Please do contact me if you haven't received it within the next 30 days after it's been shipped.
- All shipments are shipped with a tracking number and while in some cases, it did take longer than usual, every single order shipped since the beginning of this pandemic ended up reaching its destination safe and sound! That said, never ever hesitate to contact me if you are worried or have any question about your shipment.
- Digital gift cards are still available and they’re still great if you want to shop for later or if you want to treat someone from a distance.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
Thank you so much for being so supportive of my small shop since the beginning of the pandemic! Stay safe, take care of yourself and wash your hands!💞